Simparica Tabs (3's) - Tick and Flea Chewable - Dogs. Purple (10mg)
Purple - For Dogs 2,6kg - 5kg
3 TABLETS PER PACK
Effectively, easily and quickly eliminate ticks and fleas from your home, dog’s back and life with the great-tasting and longer-lasting Simparica Tablets.
It’s chewable, lasts up to 35 days, effective against 5 different tick genera, 2 different flea species and 2 different mite species from living it up in your abode.
- Sarolaner is more potent than the currently marketed isoxazolines, afoxolaner and fluralaner, at a lower concentration.
- In comparative studies against Ctenocephalides felis, Simparica achieved similar results but at a tenth of the concentration of the competitors, and against ticks, Simparica achieved a 100% kill, but at a third of the concentration of the competitors.
- Hard, chewable and tasty tablet (can be given with / without food) for the treatment of tick and fleas in dogs
- Well tolerated by even the smallest dogs and can be used on dogs from 8 weeks of age
- Kills adult fleas BEFORE they can lay eggs, to help prevent flea infestations from taking over your home
- Virtually eliminates ticks and fleas for up to 35 days
- Studies show Simparica starts killing ticks within 8 hours and fleas within 3 hours
- Simparica is immediate and persistant, with full efficacy towards the end of treatment period.
- Simparica is effective against 5 different tick genera, 2 different flea species and 2 different mite species.
- Suitable for DOGS ONLY
CHOOSE THE CORRECT SIMPARICA TABLETS FOR YOUR DOG
- 5mg for dogs weighing 1.3 to 2.5kg
- 10mg for dogs weighing 2.6 to 5kg
- 20mg for dogs weighing 5.1 to 10kg
- 40mg for dogs weighing 10.1 to 20kg
- 80mg for dogs weighing 20.1 to 40kg
- 120mg for dogs weighing 40.1 to 60kg
SIMPARICA is for use ONLY in dogs (from 8 weeks of age or weighing 1.3 kg & up)
Simparica has not been evaluated in dogs that are pregnant, breeding or lactating.
Simparica has been safely used in dogs treated with commonly prescribed vaccines, parasiticides and other medications.
- Store at or below 30°C, in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use this veterinary medicinal product after the expiry date.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
5mg Sarolaner for dogs weighing 1.3 to 2.5kg
10mg Sarolaner for dogs weighing 2.6 to 5kg
20mg Sarolaner for dogs weighing 5.1 to 10kg
40mg Sarolaner for dogs weighing 10.1 to 20kg
80mg Sarolaner for dogs weighing 20.1 to 40kg
120mg Sarolaner for dogs weighing 40.1 to 60kg
* ALWAYS CONSULT A VET WHEN UNSURE *
The veterinary medicinal product should be administered at a dose of 2 - 4 mg/kg body weight in accordance with the following table:
|BODY WEIGHT (kg)||TABLET STRENGTH (mg - Sarolaner)||NUMBER OF TABLETS TO BE ADMINISTERED|
|1.3 - 2.5||5||One|
|> 2.5 - 5||10||One|
|> 5 - 10||20||One|
|> 10 - 20||40||One|
|> 20 - 40||80||One|
|> 40 - 60||120||One|
|> 60||Appropriate combination of tablets|
Use appropriate combination of available strengths to achieve the recommended dose of 2 - 4mg/kg.
SIMPARICA demonstrated efficacy against a very broad spectrum of coverage:
- 5 genera of ticks: Amblyomma spp., Dermacentor spp., Ixodes spp., Rhipicephalus spp., Haemaphysalis spp.
- 2 species of fleas: Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis.
- 2 species of mites: Demodex canis and Otodectes cynotis.